Introduce yourselves

Introduce yourself here, and meet our other members!
Muir
Site Admin

Introduce yourselves

Post by Muir »

Introduce yourselves in here. Old members welcome to do so too, it'll give any new people a chance to know who everyone is!

I'm Muir. I'm one of the co-founders of TGL. I'm from Ireland, and everyone sees me as the Irish mammy of this place, hence the wooden spoon =P
Frisk

Re: Introduce yourselves

Post by Frisk »

I am Frisk. The name comes from the main character in an Indie game called Undertale.
I'm not sure how people view me. They seem to like me.
I'm seen reasonably often in chat.
Have courage and be kind to yourself
happywondering

Post by happywondering »

Hey,

I'm Sarah, well my username is happywondering but call me Sarah. I'm an oldie (member wise, also age wise now :|) and a massive geek/nerd, i think gerk or neek might be the term :P

If anyone ever wants to talk games/computers/sci-fi feel free to message me! Or come into chat, where you will often see me make strange remarks until you realise I'm talking about the game i'm playing!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Hi, my name is Zoe. The other Co-Founder of TGL.
I'm from Greater London and am a big cartoon fan
Arc Angel

Arc Angel

Post by Arc Angel »

Hi Im Arc Angel, I've been on this site for sometime. The name comes from a long time ago when I use to write a lot, I always signed it this way instead of my name.
Shrimpy

Post by Shrimpy »

I'm Shrimpy, one of the mods here and on chat..... welcome to TGL, would be great to see people posting here!
bodlonrwydd

Post by bodlonrwydd »

Hi, old face new place
it's-a me, Kat
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Haha, nice gif to go with it Kat!
Kyaneos

Post by Kyaneos »

I'm Steph, I am a semi-oldie (newer than some, older than some) in chat, but just an oldie in age ><
I am a massive Harry Potter fan, and very proud Hufflepuff - hence the avatar! I could talk about it all day, so you will probably get to know me for being the weird, annoying Hufflepuff geek!

I'm relatively friendly though :P
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

Been meaning to introduce myself for a while but I never know what to say because I'm pretty boring really. I lurk in chat occasionally so probably know more about you guys than you do about me. Like many other people here I am a big Harry Potter fan and proud Hufflepuff and like sci-fi and Pokémon and various other geeky things... which includes my job as a horticulturist/nurseryman (bit of a plant nerd).

So... yeah, hello all. =)