Chit Chat 2

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Spork.

Re: Chit Chat 2

Post by Spork. »

Will you be able to do the course you signed up for?

We're okay. He has been a bit of a wild child and I'm on my own with the pair so I had to put a lead on and make him settle for the last half an hour. No idea if he'll actually nap at 2-3 now but what can I do. Usually I'd play with him in the garden but the weather has been so rough he's not interested.
Puck

Post by Puck »

Yes its interactive online I have to set aside maximum 30 mins a day for meditation and read the daily lessons but the reviews said they are brief and not tons! The retreat you can be meditating for two hours three times day and its often silent and you're up at four every day ugh

Is bella behaving too? It's hard when you cant burn off their energy :(
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Well that's good! It could be super useful for you.

Bella is behaving the way Bella always does. Rarely relaxed and food obsessive so I can't give anything to Dexter for training without giving it to her too and she's overweight :(

Big boy size update. We are having to buy a much bigger crate for downstairs because he barely fits in Bella's now.

Puck

Post by Puck »

That is tricky, can you give bella chicken, Very little in that and healthy or would she feel short changed?

Oh he's so handsome 😍 he looks all gangly :lol:
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

She needs to lose about a kilo and needs surgery soon so I can't really get away with anything extra unless needed to get them apart.

He's so gangly :lol: he's like a kangaroo.
Puck

Post by Puck »

:cry: what surgery?? Kangaroo is what ye reminds me of :lol:
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

She needs her teeth done badly but she's 11 years old and short nosed so the extra weight won't do her any favours. The vet wasn't super worried about it but I certainly don't want to add to that.

He behaves like a bloody kangaroo too! He's sleeping right now though after he eventually came outside and played with me a bit.
Puck

Post by Puck »

Aww poor bella, tooth problems are horrible :( you're doing the right thing by her for sure. When is her operation?
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Unfortunately mum hasn't booked it yet despite an awful lot of nagging on my part. She has a mass in her mouth too. The vet thinks it's likely harmless but wanted to get it sent to pathology to check.
Puck

Post by Puck »

That sounds uncomfortable for the little lady :(