A Christmas Message

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Muir
Site Admin

A Christmas Message

Post by Muir »

The big day has finally arrived, and Zoe and I wanted to write you all a message.

This is our first TGL Christmas. We want to say thank you to the moderators - Sara, Joe, Logan, Darren and Sarah. We appreciate you all and the time that you put in here. Moderating is something people do voluntarily, and so much happens behind the scenes that not everyone sees. Thank you guys for supporting us in doing this.

We also want to thank all of you who have helped out with the website. People helped with the site content, rules, blog posts and podcasts. I know some of you have written blog posts we haven't even posted yet but will. We are really grateful for the contributions you all make to the site.

And finally, thank you to all of you who post here in the forums and in chat. It is fantastic seeing how active it's becoming. This is a place for support, and we know many of you support each other both in the support rooms and privately. We really value the input you all have here as members. Thank you to all of you for supporting us and TGL.

We know that this is a difficult and stressful time of year for many. We hope that you all manage to have a fantastic Christmas, but where that isn't possible, we hope it's as bearable as it can be (and on the upside, it's almost over). Know that whether you love it or hate it, there are people here who understand. We hope that you can find the support you need here.

A very merry first Christmas at TGL. We hope it's a great one, and the first of many to come!

- Muir & Zoe
Kyaneos

Re: A Christmas Message

Post by Kyaneos »

Merry Christmas to both of you.
I don't think I'm alone in the gratitude I have to you both for making us such an amazing website for us to come to every day and find safety and support. You both have done and still do an incredible job and worked tirelessly and selflessly to maintain this space for us.
Thank you to all of you who keep the site and chat running well and keeping all us kids in check :P
I hope you both are able to relax a bit today and over the coming week, you definitely deserve it!
Here's to TGL becoming bigger and better in 2019 <3
Rug

Post by Rug »

Well said Steph!

I'll add my thanks to the other mods too Sara, Sarah, Darren & Logan greatful for all the support you offer. I love being part of this mod team. It's good to see the peer support starting with us. It's a great thing as I believe that bleeds over into the site.

Muir. Zoe. You guys rock. Properly rock. There aren't the words but TGL speaks for itself. Merry Christmas.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Thank you both for the lovely message in return :) We appreciate all you both do. Relax though, over Christmas? You're kidding right?
Frisk

Post by Frisk »

Cheers for the Christmas message, it was well said. The website is great and I hope it grows a bit over the coming year.
Have courage and be kind to yourself
Greyscale

Post by Greyscale »

Thanks so much Muir and Zoe and all of the rest of our lovely mod team, and of course our members!!
I'm so happy to be here with all of you, building this great community.. and I'm so excited to see us grow and improve over the next year!
Happiest of holidays to all of you celebrating <3