Chit chat

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Spork.

Re: Chit chat

Post by Spork. »

Didn't get it done today but I'll grab them on Monday because a lift has been offered :P

Of course you can still eat popcorn! I wouldn't deny somebody that even if I couldn't :O
Puck

Post by Puck »

He doesn't go to the dentist I've encouraged him but he just doesn't seem to want to face it! But he will when he can't put it off anymore , that's just the sort of man he is!

Glad your day was okay Muir, must watch sex education! Thank you for asking but sorry, my day has sucked, hoping tomorrow is better. And glad you've got a lift to get your meds on Monday Zoe!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

We're about a third of the way through the second season now, it's pretty funny.

Why sucky day Meg?
Puck

Post by Puck »

Always up for something funny!

Just not a good day really, got criticised badly by a family member and it just did nothing for me really, left me in a bad mood.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

You should watch it, it's really good.

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day. It's horrible when people criticise you. Usually best to ignore them, but I know that can be hard sometimes.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Pffffftttt, they can suck it. You're our Meg and we happen to like you as you are. Send them this way :evil:
Puck

Post by Puck »

Thank you both and I may take you up on that offer Zoe!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Two different approaches :lol: Muir's is probably more sensible but I will absolutely use my loudmouth to defend you :P
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

See I already knew Zoe would go with that approach, just mixing it up a bit
Puck

Post by Puck »

I feel really honoured to have a loud mouth in my corner anyway Zoe, thank you and Muir you've both cheered me up! In bed now with the radio on, hoping sleep is okay and wishing you both a peaceful night 💜