Chit chat

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Spork.

Re: Chit chat

Post by Spork. »

Wooohoooo on planning the garden! Tell us everything. Let us live through you without having to put in any of the work!

I know that feeling Meg. Do not like the noise *shakes head*
Puck

Post by Puck »

Just turned up the soil on the allotment, knackering and I got sunburnt :lol: wouldn't believe it's March here! Felt good though and the dog is warn out as I gave him his football so he was running around like a maniac!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

That's good Meg! Not the sunburn but the feeling good and the dog getting some exercise. I think you can count it as gym work too :P

How're you feeling?
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

It was lovely here all morning, I was sneezing like mad from hayfever just having the window open! I'm glad he had fun. How're you doing?
Puck

Post by Puck »

Definitely counting it as gym work!! Yeah I burn easily, but some after sun and it's all good! I'm doing okay thanks! How are you both? Muir hayfever sucks hoping you have it easier soon! It's certainly odd this weather but I'm not complaining!
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

I'm like that too in the sun. It's definitely nice to have some good weather. I'm okay thanks!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I'm exactly the same when the sun peeks out the tiniest bit. Instant lobster through suncream :P
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

I am immune to sunburn! =)
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Share this immunity! How're you doing NP?
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

I think it's an immunity that's built up over years and years of working outside, plus natural dark hair/complexion etc. I am totally anal about putting on sun cream every day though.

I'm ok, been busy in the garden this morning mulching some flowerbeds. Gonna go back out in a bit.