Chit chat

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Spork.

Re: Chit chat

Post by Spork. »

Tiredddd! Bit grumpy because I'm tired too but I'm alright really.

Does your day hold anything nice in store?
Puck

Post by Puck »

Sounds like you need a down day where people won't bother you :P

Not really, mum is working on the phone all day upstairs so I have to stay fairly quiet and control the dog! I got a new book that I intend on starting :)
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I would love that but instead I need to stay awake for a delivery for my mum and the neighbours are doing construction again!

Control the dog? He doesn't need controlling. He's such a good boyyyy!
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

What's the book?
Puck

Post by Puck »

That sucks Zoe :( grumpy day then?

He is a good boy it's more if he starts barking :P I just have to shut him up

The book is called once upon a river by Diane setterfield :)
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

I'vejust been to Pick up a parcel which contains my drawing board so i can now draw without my trusted, huge pile of papers underneath the paper i am drawing on. My table is old and it’d create unfortunate marks on the drawing should i attempt to be creative without a million papers under my drawing.

I was an ass a few nights ago and kept picking at a wound on my face. Which has resulted in a huge wound with a huge bruise around it and the wound is leaking. Could i possibly feel anymore awkward going outside???? No, i could not. The end!
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

Also, yay for new book and boo to grumpy days with noisy neighbours!!!!!
Puck

Post by Puck »

Im glad you got your drawing board zurg but I'm sorry to hear about your face. Do you think it needs medical attention?
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

I hope your face is okay Zurg. I'm glad your drawing board arrived. What are you going to draw?

It looks interesting Meg, I hope you enjoy it.
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

I'm quite sure it doesn't need medical attention. My gp is also off on their summer vacation which would mean i'd have to call another gp and phone calls and unknown people= pah!!!!! I Think it'll heal in its own time. Provided i can leave it alone.

I am currently working on a drawing of a woman's face in the surface of water and then there's fishies around her 😃 i also have evil plans of recreating an oil painting into a drawing. My friend found an oil painting on etsy and she loves it but it costs 700 canadian dollars 😳 so i Think i'll make it for her as a drawing. It'll be fun because it's a Challenge and because it pictures the vampire nosferatu in his hot rod 😂

Though right now i am still sitting on my ass and having coffee. I really should go and water my flowers and plants outside but i am very comfy. First world problems and all that....!!!!