Chit chat

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Muir
Site Admin

Re: Chit chat

Post by Muir »

I hope it heals up okay.

Ooh that sounds cool. I hope recreating the painting goes well.

It's hard to move sometimes when you're comfy
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

That sounds really cool Zurg! I'm sure you'll absolutely smash it.

My mattress is coming on Friday, wooo! So just to take old mattress downstairs tomorrow night and sleep on the blow up bed for one night :P
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

Yay!!!! New mattress 🥳🥳
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Let's hope it's good!

Anything good going on for you today Zurg? Minus your face having a party of course. We should get you mittens.
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

Mittens would be most useful 👍 i have been skin picking for far too many years. It's a bit embarressing being close to 40 and looking like a teenager....

Just had dinner and moved a few things around. Braved my basement room this afternoon and was delighted to realise how little stuff i keep down there.

Ihope the mattress is like the queen of matrresses!!!! Otherwise it's unacceptable!!!!!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I can understand feeling that way even though I wouldn't look at somebody on the street and judge them for it. I'd feel it if it was myself though.

Were you thinking you might need a clear up and then you realised things look alright?
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

What was for dinner?
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

I have been a bit uncomfortable with the basement room ever since i moved here and Got one. You can peek into the other rooms betweeen the cracks in the wooden doors and most of them look like people just crammed everyhting they ever wanted, but didn't need, into them. I have been wary of creating the same kind of room for myself. Also because i discovered that my basement room floods when the heavy rain sets in during the summer months 😂
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

Muir, vegetable lassagne.

What is everyone else having for dinner on this fine evening???
Puck

Post by Puck »

Zurg those drawings sound amazing! Can we see it when it's ready?? I'm hoping your face heals okay!

Ive just got in from a long walk with the dog, have soup in the soup maker! Ziggy had some chicken stock on his dinner, he woofed it back! He's a fussy eater too so will remember that technique!

Yay for new mattress!!!