Chit Chat 2

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Spork.

Re: Chit Chat 2

Post by Spork. »

I don't use it much but I don't hate it either. Mostly use veg/sunflower/olive oil.

How's everybody this morning?
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

The morning passed an no one replied 😱

I am waiting for my counsellor, who Will help me quit vaping, is going to call, should happen soon.

Hope you're all wrapped up somewhere warm with hot drinks ad libitum 😃
Puck

Post by Puck »

Hi zurg! *Waves* hope the counselling session is helpful! What plans for the rest of your day? And how are your birdies?

Am grumpy, tired and feeling a bit sick.. not a good combination! Ugh just making lunch hoping that will calm my stomach
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Hey Zurg! Been a little while, it's nice to see you :)

Booooo : Poor you, Meg. You make sure you're nice to yourself.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

I hope the counselling goes well Zurg.

I'm sorry Meg, that sucks. I hope lunch helps
Puck

Post by Puck »

Yes zurg we've missed you!!!

Thanks both am being kind to myself, taking time to rest with ginger tea. The lunch didn't help really. Mums making a pork casserole that has to go in the oven soon and then I can rest guilt free and not worry about it
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

Sorry lunch didn't work Meg ☹️ Feeling sick is so sucky. Sometimes it's almost a relief if you can actually throw up and have it over with. I hope the rest Will help. I know sometimes when i've been too busy i can end up with a variety of symptoms and feeling nauseus is one of them. So lots of rest and cosy times!!!!

The counsellor was good. I am feeling more hopeful about kicking the vaping habit this time 👍
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I'm glad the counsellor was good, Zurg :)

Ginger tea sounds like a good idea.
Puck

Post by Puck »

Thanks zurg, agree vomiting would put a stop to it! But yeah the ginger tea seems to have helped a bit and lying horizontal

Glad the counselling session helped zurg :) did he give useful suggestions?
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

She suggested to put the e-cig out of sight when not in use, like putting it in a drawer or something like that. To stop myself myself from just mindlessly picking it up and vape in whatever situation. Also she suggested making one or several Roms vape-free. So from today my bedroom is a no-vape area 👍

I Think with being more aware of my patterns and breaking some of the old habits it might give me a stronger card on the day that i quit completely. So any help is good help and even though some suggestions Seem a bit silly i'm still willing to give them a try.

Think i'm coming down with something. A cold or the like. I feel hideous and my nose is beginning to get stuffed. Woe!!!!