Chit Chat 2

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Puck

Re: Chit Chat 2

Post by Puck »

I enjoy lipton ice tea as well :)

How are you and Mr tantrum pants this evening zoe?
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

He had a tantrum for a while over the fact his yak chew is on top of the crate and I wouldn't give it to him because he already had it for an hour today. He tried to bark me out and climb up there himself to get it :lol: I'm tired and warm but otherwise alright.

How're you getting on?
Puck

Post by Puck »

Oh is the yak chew a success then if he had it for an hour? Cheeky boy :lol:

I'm okay looking forward to bed but have a stinking headache just put a bag of ice cubes on my head and that helped a bit!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

He suddenly decided the other day that he was going to try chewing it and once he realised it was food he was in to it. His stomach was upset this evening but I don't know that it's the chew because he had some yesterday and was fine. His stomach dances to its own beat.

Cold is so nice when you have a headache. I hope you manage to sleep better tonight, and Ziggy!
Puck

Post by Puck »

Sensitive tums are no fun when it comes to dogs, ziggy was a nightmare when he was little, vomiting, diarrhea, belly rubs needed when he was gassy too. Sometimes that still but no where near as bad now we know what suits him! Hopefully that's the case for you with dex too :)

Ziggy is sleeping with mum tonight as its still too hot and he's a right state
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

At the moment it doesn't even seem to be any particular thing because he'll have them some days and be fine and other days and have his stomach kick off.

That sounds like a wise idea for you all! Poor lad.
Puck

Post by Puck »

Poor guy :cry: upset tums are horrible
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

He never seems upset during it. It's just a pain for me to clean up.

How're you all this morning?
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

Morning Zoe.

I either have a toothache or a painful jaw. I find it difficult to tell…. I really, really, REALLY hope it's not the tooth because i honestly don't want to lose another one. I don't have too many left so i am becoming quite protective of the ones i do have 🦷

I am out of energy this morning. Woke up in the middle of the night with knee pain. Probably from being restless yesterday and walking quite a lot, even for me. Then i was cold, then hot, then cold again and it kept on going for the rest of the night. Annoying much!!!!

Preparing for buns to go in the oven as one of my friends is coming over later and buns are always a tasty treat to offer visitors 😋
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

That sucks :( I get jaw aches sometimes and I get the difficulty telling the difference. For me teeth is usually a really sharp pain whereas jaw tends to be a continuous ache that won't quit.

Mmm buns!