Chit Chat 2

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
nonperson

Re: Chit Chat 2

Post by nonperson »

I forgot I had some in the freezer =)

Having a funny sort of miserable/disconnected/unfocused day really... =( How're you?
Puck

Post by Puck »

Don't beat yourself up for it and just give yourself permission to have times you shut down, you've had a lot of stress this week 💜

Spent the day painting but not very happy with end result, also asthma is really flared up despite inhalers its stupid, so just feel worn out really despite not having done a lot physically
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

I know, it's just really hard to allow myself to have down days and relax without thinking about everything.

Does pollen affect your asthma? I know levels are high at the moment and that used to make it worse for me, not that that helps if the inhalers aren't doing their job =/ Maybe you can give the painting another go tomorrow?
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Wugh for that, Meg :(
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

Boo to asthma and a disconnected feeling :-(

The birdies kept fighting each other tonight so i made a swift retreat to my bedroom with a cup of tea and a hot water bottle for my feet. Ain't nobody Got time for feisty birds!!!! I also remembered to spray snailzilla with water and pet her goodnight 😍 which i am prone to forgetting.... ahem. You'd Think forgetting about an enormous snail would be kind of hard but i am easily distracted.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Well I'm sure she appreciated it tonight!
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

I'm sure she doesn't mind being forgotten, everyone likes some alone time ;-)
Puck

Post by Puck »

Yeah pollen and barometric pressure effects it I think it must be weather related because I was fine in the cold last week and it seems to be getting worse since Saturday! I've taken a piriton and will take it regularly the next few days, see if that helps! Just hate feeling so breathless and wheezy walking around the house! Got a right glare off a woman when walking Ziggy, either she thought I was so fat and unfit and shouldn't be walking my dog or had covid alarm bells radiating off me, but I was across the road from her so what offense she took from me I don't know!

I'm glad snailzilla got pets zurg and that you're tucked up in bed :)
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Maybe she just hates all people? :P
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

Take it easy the next few days. Wheeziness is awful, I remember that feeling really clearly. Luckily I grew out of my asthma and allergies.

And yes, I think that lady was likely just angry at the world and you happened to be in her line of vision. Unfair but not your fault at all. Screw her, she doesn't have any reason to be judgemental!

Geordi and I are watching the Abyss. Love this film. =)