Chit Chat 2

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Spork.

Re: Chit Chat 2

Post by Spork. »

I hope you and Geordi have a nice time watching the film <3
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

He likes the rat in it ;-)

We're both not very comfortable though, hm.
Puck

Post by Puck »

I had asthma badly when i was little, but by the time I hit 8 it was nearly non existent came back with a vengeance when I was twenty after a severe chest infection when I ended up with pneumonia and then the arrival of asthma coming back made me more prone to further infections and yeah lovely. I'm glad I could get my vaccine through other means because they ruled out asthma as a reason for under 50's being considered vulnerable.

Thanks yeah you're right probably not even about me really just felt like I was being judged because I was feeling self conscious. I didn't make eye contact with anyone I didn't trust for years when I was ill and it took a lot for someone to earn my trust so not a lot of eye contact was made, and it still makes me feel uncomfortable but I do it because it's socially acceptable and expected. I can do it but it makes me very hyper sensitive to negative glances. And logically I know it's more likely their shit and not about me.

I love the abyss too, yay for cat cuddles! I watched all that glitters, Lego masters and am now watching glow up so an evening of a minor form of voyeurism all evening :lol:
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Morning lovely ladies. How are you all?
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

I am sore and i feel a bit sorry for myself. I just had my tooth pulled this morning, only half an hour ago. I hate the feeling of the aneastethics but i'd hate the brutal pain even more. I suspect i'll need to pop to the pharmacy later for painkillers and mouthwash. Ugh!!! At least the pain Will stop now and hopefully i won't have to survive on ibuprophene
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I'm not surprised you're feeling rough after that, Zurg! Painkillers and mouthwash seems like a good plan. You be kind to you <3
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

Heh, the dentist was like 'oh, i don't need to do a work out today after this' 😂

I feel all numb in my face. I almost prefer a wee bit more pain than this feeling of my face not really being there.

In an hour or so am allowed to eat. I just don't have anything that's not very hard to chew. Dang!!!
Puck

Post by Puck »

Oof zurg! Painkillers and mouthwash seem a good shout! Can you get yourself something soft thing too if there's a shop near? Bananas have a good carb level and are soft or some soup! You need to be kind to your poor mouth! But hopefully it'll be pain free for you in the long run :)
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

Poor you Zurg! Having a tooth pulled is rubbish but hopefully that's fixed the problem now. I hate the numb face feeling too. I'd recommend soup - just make sure your face has unnumbed first because otherwise it all just falls back out again (speaking from experience, a highly messy experience) =P
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

I bought something called koldskaal. It's a bit of a mix of curdled milk, buttermilk and vannila sugar. It's a thing we eat a lot in Denmark during spring and summer. I bought bananas too because they taste nice in koldskaal 😋

But i have an icky taste in my mouth. Unfortunately soup is off limits. Only cold things allowed today. And i really don't Think i can manage to stay sane without coffee. Might have to make a cup and just let it go cold 😂