What game are you playing/wanting to play?

Enthused

Re: What game are you playing/wanting to play?

Post by Enthused »

I'm with you on a new Borderlands, Zoe. I love those games. I've been playing Hotline Miami and it's stupidly hard.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Me too, Darren. One of the few things I buy most the DLC for
non volo

Post by non volo »

I expect Borderlands 3 to be announced soonish, I just hope they remember that solo players still exist and that everything should be available to them as well, guardian bosses in UHVM that "required" 3-4 players to beat if you wanted the good loot and crystals. Oh and fix that RNG system, few things kill my enjoyment of a game more than having to kill the same person 50 times to get the weapon I *should* have gotten 1st time.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Yeah, I'm with you Chris. Definitely a big solo player and I don't want to have to go on group loots.

I just asked my sister for State of Decay 2 for my birthday so I'll have that to play through soon too :D Still working my way through rdr2, that's a game with some real storyline content
Enthused

Post by Enthused »

I finished Spider-Man and loved it. This means one thing now, it is time for Red Dead Redemption 2.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Oh Darren, the hours of joy you have coming your way
happywondering

Post by happywondering »

I am finally on chapter 5 in rdr2! I hope you enjoy it darren
non volo

Post by non volo »

So, Hitman 2 is a mixed bag.
In some ways it's better than the previous game with better sound, level design and more voice actors so everyone in foreign countries don't sound English or American now but there's still that always online bs that means if the internet is down, no progression for you and the load/save menus still take too long to open. Also despite better sound, there's still that annoying soundproof room/closet thing where you still can't hear a bomb go off right next to you if you're hiding in a damn laundry basket because for some reason IO can't figure out how to make sound travel through objects.
happywondering

Post by happywondering »

Better than the first one you say? *ignroes everything after this* I MUST GET IT
non volo

Post by non volo »

Better? yes overall.

The problem I have with it is that it *should* have been great, all they had to do was get rid of that always online or at least make it so that progression still continues even when the net is down and sort those sound issues.