Not doing so good

Zurg

Re: Not doing so good

Post by Zurg »

Don't know if it'll work for you but i always listen to music as i Fall asleep. I have tinnitus and a very active mind and the music both distracts me from the internal noise and calms me down a bit so i Fall asleep more easily ❤️
Puck

Post by Puck »

Thank you all I'll do these suggestions, I'll see if I can find a classical music playlist I like zurg! I sometimes listen to classic FM but the adverts are always louder than the music and it wakes me up I've got Amazon music so will browse! I think the writing down the filing cabinet thoughts is a good idea too person 💜
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I'm the same Zurg except I use cartoons I've seen over and over so I don't have to focus but it gives just enough to stop the mind wandering.
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

I highly recommend Einaudi for falling asleep music.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

Sometimes writing down the things going through your head can help too, so they're down somewhere, your mind knows they wont be forgotten and you'll deal with them later.

I'm sorry you're feeling so rough <3
Puck

Post by Puck »

I love einaudi 💜 have found a station with a lot of contemporary piano on thanks person!

And Muir I wrote some bits down. Just bullet points to expand on later it was all I could manage today thank you 💐 it's taken me by surprise I must say just gradually caught up on me
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I don't think that's unusual Meg. It can be easy to miss little changes especially when there's other stuff going on.
Puck

Post by Puck »

Thanks zoe 💜