Come here if you need advice because I sure do

embercmg

Re: Stuff

Post by embercmg »

Okay. I’m sorry if this is random but I need advice. !!TW!! Sex, alcohol. Basically I’m a girl and I want my girlfriend to have sex with me while I’m drunk and she’s not. She’s down for it but like I’m confused on how consent works on that. Is it wrong? Is it mocking to the r*pe victims who where r*ped while they were drunk?? I just don’t want to do anything insensitive and make her feel bad if the “proper” consent isn’t used, even if I consent all the way up till before I was drunk, I still know consent is considered invalid once you’re drunk. Pls help me out lol :roll:
embercmg

Come here if you need advice because I sure do

Post by embercmg »

Hiiii I made this because I have a question of my own and desperately need a second or third opinion or some advice. But comment something you would want the same things for and I will reply as well!! Lol thx <3
Muir
Site Admin

Re: Come here if you need advice because I sure do

Post by Muir »

Hi embercmg - I moved your post you put on someone else's thread over here to your own one.

I think when it comes to sex, it's really down to what the people in the relationship are comfortable with. Personally I wouldn't have sex with someone while they were drunk. I don't think it's mocking to victims - because most of them, or anyone else for that matter don't know your sex life. It's really between you and your girlfriend. If she felt it was mocking to her, then those are her feelings and they are valid and you need to respect them - but really I think you need to talk with her and see how she feels about it. Communication is one of the most important parts of a relationship.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I would agree it's between yourself and your girlfriend but I'm of the same opinion of Muir, I wouldn't take the risk of having sex with somebody who was drunk. Like you say, you can be consenting up to that point but you really don't know what state you'll be in once drunk and how you'll feel. It wouldn't be worth my relationship to me to have sex with somebody who might regret it or feel violated come the morning.
Puck

Post by Puck »

I second what has been said but wanted to add that you need to think about and ask yourself why you want sex to happen while you are drunk? It's likely it'll be more fulfilling when sober and you'll remember it clearly so you don't have to question yourself as to whether you were consenting. It will also be more equal so not one who has power over the other. Also how much you trust your girlfriend because sex should be between two consenting of age individuals who trust eachother and to answer your question id never attempt a sexual act on someone who is drunk because I have complete control over them and I wouldnt feel comfortable at all, If someone I loved is drunk id simply tuck them in bed not have sex. So I think you need to ask yourself why you want this really