I've been kidding myself

Spork.

Re: I've been kidding myself

Post by Spork. »

Rethink is a really handy one for that stuff. The last time I asked my doctor she said I didn't need it and I had to argue it for a rubbish letter and pay :P She's a decent doctor for my mental health but a bit naive about the system.

One thing I found handy is using GDPR to get the NHS to send me all of my notes. It did take a while so won't be useful this time around but they delivered some huge heavy box full of it.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

I hope the receptionist has done everything correctly. Rethink is a good shout for the documents. I'm sorry it's all so stressful
Puck

Post by Puck »

That was so horrible my mood has plummeted after filling all that in, I feel like I'm not valid and feel all awful but it is the truth. On top of that the form is so not made for mh and they have restricted it further the boxes were so small I'm amazed if anyone worse off than me, which is a lot, can fill it in! It's the first time doing it on my own, for sure will be called for an interview. I hate this.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Last time I did an ESA form I attached 6 extra sheets of written answers exactly because they restrict the size of the boxes on purpose. Don't know about the PIP forms but the ESA has one line about being able to attach additional sheets. They're really horrible to fill in.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

I'm sorry Meg. It's awful how difficult they make it for people.
Puck

Post by Puck »

I added extra paper it's awful! Try and at least make it accessible! I just felt I had no choice but to apply. I'll apply for universal credit but I know it's a long wait for the money to come in
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Ah but then they'd actually have to support people Meg!
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

At least it's done and out of the way. Make sure you make photocopies if you can, they love to 'not receive'/'lose' things.
Puck

Post by Puck »

Yes, Tory Britain joys! Photocopying being done tomorrow thanks for thinking of that though Muir
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Definitely a good call to photocopy.