Travelling to USA

nonperson

Re: Travelling to USA

Post by nonperson »

Yeah I'm not too keen on being on a bus for hours. But equally, not sure about flying... argh! I think I'm gonna go with the full day South Rim tour as that's the "proper" Grand Canyon, rather than the West which is closer but not as dramatic.

I've been looking on Viator - I don't think that one actually goes into the dam itself.

I think I know what I want to do... it's just when I come to book it I go into indecision mode again.

My dad keeps mentioning everywhere about his "youngest daughter getting married", even informing his customers for work stuff... so, in my head, it's making me sound like the big fat single failure of an eldest daughter...
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Do you think that's how he actually feels or is it one of those I can recognise it's my head twisting it but it still doesn't make me feel good moments.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

I think you should go for it and just book. You've looked into it and you already know what the best options are so I think just do it and then it can be crossed off the list. No matter which one it's going to be amazing to see.

I get it feeling that way, I'm sure it's not how he intends it at all but I understand how it can feel.
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

it's not how he intends it. He's proud of her... I know it's just my head twisting everything.

I will try to book the remaining things tomorrow.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Good luck with the booking :)
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

I'm not gonna lie, it may not happen.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

That's okay too. Trying does count.
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

I know. I've had the webpages open for weeks... I need to book Alcatraz tickets too. Deciding a time seems to be the most impossible thing.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

It's a lot to sort on behalf of yourself and somebody else. I'd feel a bit pressured too.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

Once it's not a time you're doing something else, it probably doesn't matter too much when you book