Best thing about today

Spork.

Re: Best thing about today

Post by Spork. »

I know, I was just teasing :P I should really stop being a wind up one of these days.
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

I know. =P

We were a bit of a gang in all honesty >.>
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Haha! Now the admissions start :lol:
Puck

Post by Puck »

I've changed my bed linen, done some washing and just finished some baking in preparation for the next few days!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Smashing it Today Meg!
Puck

Post by Puck »

I forgot to shut my dogs crate properly and he got out when I came home he was at the window waiting and it reminded me of my old dog who'd wait for me and greet me like a long lost friend. It made me smile and laugh before I wondered whether he had been a good boy!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Whoops! That's really cute though. Even when you see the destruction around them it's hard to be mad.
Puck

Post by Puck »

Be had actually been a good boy, i was so proud of him! I was only gone one and a half hours so it wasn't too bad. Thankfully not tomorrow when I'm gone for three hours then there may have been destruction! His breed are renowned for it!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

What kind of dog do you have?
Puck

Post by Puck »

Cocker spaniel cross Jack Russell! Mostly cocker is renowned, they're very intelligent and get mentally bored quickly they Don't do well with being alone, hence crate so he is safe and secure he has a larger one than required so he can stand walk and sit up. He can't really be alone for more than 4-5 hours he gets too stressed afterwards. He is such a stress head bless him. I love him to bits though he cuddles and snuggles more than my other boys, and he's so smart. He picks things up so quickly. He is our first rescue, and he is beyond trusting, he is amazing and also challenging more than our other dogs but worth it.