Chit chat

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Muir
Site Admin

Re: Chit chat

Post by Muir »

I hope he goes out to pee soon.
Puck

Post by Puck »

Well he's currently asleep! I'm sure he'll go on his walk later!

How are you Muir?
Puck

Post by Puck »

So you'll have a day without a mattress zoe is that right ? And that really sucks with having to get it down to the front door! That'll be a story to tell I feel

I thought this was funny and relating to the gifs
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

A bit tired, you?

Haha I like that
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I honestly have no idea Meg because it also says that your old mattress will be collected when they deliver your new one?!
Puck

Post by Puck »

Penguins the best despite waddling :P

Well that is what would make sense isn't it zoe? I hope you're not a night without a mattress
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I don't mind that as much as I mind the confusion :lol: I just like to know what is happening! Good old anxious brain. I don't like spur of the moment. Plus it's gonna take me an hour to get it downstairs if I can manage alone.

It did force me to cut down all the overgrown plants along the side of the house from next door though because our door is on the side and it's a very slim walkway.

How're you getting on this afternoon?
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

Penguins are very cute
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

Ooh new mattress. They should collect on the same day they deliver the new one. If you have to get your old one to the front door I'm assuming it means they can't deliver your new one to your room either? That's a real bugger.

I bought "my first mattress" all by myself about 4 years ago. It did feel like a massively adult thing to do. I also bought a new bed at the same time and was switching rooms and the mattress arrived before the bed did and the bed took forever to put together so I had to give up and sleep a night on the sofa. Utter chaos.

Penguins are cute. They did get a bit of a bum deal with the no flying thing. =(
Puck

Post by Puck »

I'm the same zoe! Can you ring and clarify at all?

That's a good point person, are you going to have to get it upstairs too?

I got my first proper adult bed in November, I went to dreams and did their sleep match thing, I saw my body shape come up on a screen... It was not pretty :lol: but it worked! I love my bed! It'll be worth it zoe