Black Friday

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Muir
Site Admin

Black Friday

Post by Muir »

We're doing our Small Comforts kits 2 for €10 for Black Friday https://thegoodlimbo.com/shop

Did anyone get any bargains? Sarah posted a decently priced laptop in Argos during the week so my parents got it today (I got to carry it and will be left to set it up =P)
Spork.

Re: Black Friday

Post by Spork. »

I got 20% across my Disney order which isn't amazing but still money off and a few bargains on amazon. That's most of the Christmas shopping done.
happywondering

Post by happywondering »

Got 3 bottles of e-liquid for £20m 2 were 70ml bottles too :D, the other was 60ml, and not shit flavours either! Also a new tank for £10, and I said i wouldn't buy more vape stuff, but I did. That tank was one I've been eyeing up for ages too. I also got GTA V for £7.99 when ps store started their sale last weekend.

I'm glad people like the laptops I recommend, lenovo really need to be paying me and chris commissions based on how many we've recommended to chat people now
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

Wooo for discounts. Those sound like some great deals Sarah.

You should be getting commission. I don't usually bother to look in Argos for laptops. I was actually looking at one in Dell that was almost the same spec but it was an older Ryzen 5, and it was €500 but I could get 10% student discount. Then I seen the one you posted and checked Irish Argos and it was €430
happywondering

Post by happywondering »

Noice. Argos is actually always worth a check if you need appliances or tech, or well a lot of things actually. Sometimes can get stuff for a good price from them.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

They once mis-priced a MAC something like €130 instead of €1300. Loads of people managed to reserve it and like 2 people managed to actually get them at that price before they clocked what had happened
happywondering

Post by happywondering »

>.> I got new vape stuff. I just want to show it more than anything :P I guess i could make a whole seperate thread but eh
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Well you needed it...
happywondering

Post by happywondering »

It was very much required... :D Plus i talked the guy very easily into giving me 30Q batteries instead of the 25Rs that did come with it
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Well then you're just saving extra money right? :P