Weighted blanket bargain

Puck

Weighted blanket bargain

Post by Puck »

Zoe suggested i post this so mod approved :)

I've wanted a weighted blanket for years and couldn't afford £120+ which is not unusual. Thought about making my own but even the stuff for it was expensive and it wouldn't be good quality.

I had one delivered today for £68 with their sale and code XMAS10 and its large, soft and 5kg weight i can snuggle right up in it. It's still an expense but it is originally £117 and i thought i should snap it up and it is really well made and just lovely.

If anyone is interested head on over to https://kudd.ly its a short term discount so they'll go quick.

If you want me to answer any questions let me know I'll happily answer as best as i can :D
Spork.

Re: Weighted blanket bargain

Post by Spork. »

You got a real bargain on this one Meg! Fill us in on how well it works for you :)
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

Thanks Meg, hopefully it'll be a help to others too. That's a great deal!
Burnt.Toast.

Post by Burnt.Toast. »

Hi Puck. :)
Puck

Post by Puck »

Burnt.Toast. wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:57 am
Hi Puck. :)
Hello!! How are you?
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

I feel like I should explain this, I was telling chat you posted a bargain over here for weighted blankets and Mash asked why you didn't talk in chat and I asked her why she didn't come here to talk to you so she decided to say hi =P
Puck

Post by Puck »

I'll have to pop into chat more often I just find it hard to keep up with the convo :P say thanks for saying hi!
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

Yeah I think it suits some people better than others
ceapach

Post by ceapach »

How do you like your blanket?

I was gifted a weighted blanket in January. They gave me a lighter weight one than I would have gotten myself, so I don't feel much of the compression I hoped for but I also don't kick it off in the middle of the night and wake up freezing nekkid at 4am, so I highly recommend them to everyone.
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Gifted is nice though Ceapach and so is not being freezing! Could always get a heavier one if there's anything at a decent price at some point.