Some exciting news!

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
Muir
Site Admin

Some exciting news!

Post by Muir »

A while back we were contacted by Maria Alfieri, and she kindly offered me and Zoe the opportunity to read a book she was collating. It was a fantastic book, and we wrote a review saying "Compelling. The writing is exceptional. This book reminds us that whatever our experiences - there is always someone who can relate. It says: I hear you. The Good Limbo".

That review is on the front cover of The Silent Scream anthology, along with TGL being listed as a resource in the back of the book. It's being released on the 4th of February with the official launch on the 6th. It is now available for pre-order from Amazon and Waterstones in both hardback and paperback. It genuinely is a fantastic book, and those who contributed have really shared some very moving stories, poetry and photography.

You can order it from the links below:
Waterstones Hardback
Waterstones Paperback
Amazon UK
Amazon US
Puck

Re: Some exciting news!

Post by Puck »

Sounds really good!! How awesome your review is there for the world to see! Exciting indeed!!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Just absolute blind luck that she messaged me! Got to get lucky sometimes right?
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

It is exciting. I also do really hope it does well for everyone who was involved with it, when we were invited to read it I wasn't expecting it to be so good.
Rug

Post by Rug »

It is on my list of things to spend money on now! Can't wait.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

I think you'll enjoy it Joe.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

Just a heads up that the hardcopy of the book is reduced from £22.99 to £19.54 on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silent-Scream- ... 1916341608
Zurg

Post by Zurg »

When i read this thread i was a bit 'meh....another book...' but then i read the review and i realised i desperately need to read this book. So i just ordered a copy. I don't normally spend a lot on books like this but i have a feeling this one will be helpful in more than one way.
Muir
Site Admin

Post by Muir »

I really hope you like it. I honestly wasn't expecting a lot when we were invited to read it, but once I started I didn't stop until finished (and that was off a computer screen and I prefer my books as actual books). I hope you'll think it was well worth it!
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I hope you like it Zurg! I ready through it really quick.