Chit Chat 2

Forum for general chit-chat and discussion.
nonperson

Re: Chit Chat 2

Post by nonperson »

What the hell? That's beyond piss poor. I'd have thought they'd be able to fit you in and do some bloods today anyway rather than just turning you away and making you wait until October...

Morning Zurg. Hope you found something to occupy yourself with!

I'm a bit blah this morning, had a rubbish day yesterday...
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Nope, apparently the nurse is fully booked! I've written a complaint on their NHS page stating they're generally good however...

Such a waste of stress and it's probably going to be at least a couple of weeks after I call before I get an appointment.

I'm sorry you had a rubbish day yesterday :(
nonperson

Post by nonperson »

If they give you the forms can you go somewhere else to get the bloods done? I have the option here of going to the drop in place at the hospital.
Puck

Post by Puck »

I'm sorry Zoe, how appalling of them to treat you that way. But I agree with person both our local hospitals have phlebotomy clinics you usually have to wait a while in there but can literally pop in when it's convenient. I'm angry on your behalf how hard would it have been to slot you in as an apology?
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Yeah, she offered the forms and to go somewhere else but I don't drive so getting to where I would need to go is an absolute nightmare. I don't know the area at all and I've never been to the hospital.

Unfortunately they were back to back booked so it's the fault of whoever was on reception when I called.
Puck

Post by Puck »

I'm glad you made a complaint then, it's so unfair on you. Do you know what your next steps are re meds? Are you going to go back to how it was?
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

I think I'm going to try returning to my normal dose tonight and see if memory/focus go downhill again because I'm honestly not sure whether it has been better or not. I think the best way I'll be able to tell is see if it gets worse since I'll definitely notice myself getting frustrated.
Puck

Post by Puck »

I was going to say that, I think it's worth a shot
Spork.

Post by Spork. »

Yeah. I guess we'll see how that goes.

How're you doing today?
Puck

Post by Puck »

I'm feeling sad again and very tired, could easily go back to bed! But my dad is coming so have to deal with that. On the plus side mum booked us a cottage in Cornwall for October half term so as long as covid behaves we have a break booked :)