I’m thrilled to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger award by Naomi from Meditative Owl.
Naomi is awesome. I haven’t had a chance to get to know her as well as Zoe has, but her blog is well worth reading. She shares beautiful pieces of writing about her experiences relating to mental health, and you might find some helpful advice from a wise, meditative owl. Naomi has also given us shout outs wherever she can on social media, as well as nominating us in competitions, and I very much appreciate it.
So, what is this award all about?
amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve all the recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.– Okoto Enigma, Mystery Blogger Award creator.
Mystery Blogger Award rules
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate between ten and twenty bloggers.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice (with one weird or funny question).
- Share a link to your best post/s.
3 Facts About Me
- I love entering competitions – sometimes I share them over on the forums to get other people entering too!
- I’m a bit of an Ed Sheeran fan, and have seen him live 9 times.
- I’m a super fussy eater and managed to be a vegetarian who didn’t eat vegetables for a very long time.
Answers to Naomi’s Questions
What does your dream day look like? If you could do absolutely anything, what would you do?
My dream day looks like Disneyworld. I’d have the place to myself and my friends for the whole day so we didn’t need to queue. And I’d eat all the stuff in Karamell-Küche that I could manage. Then I’d get to stay in the room in Cinderella’s Castle.
What song will always get you singing at the top of your voice?
“SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE LAUGHING”
Why did you start blogging?
I wanted TGL to have a blog that the community could feel part of. I think it’s important that people have a space to share their stories and experiences. It also allows readers to gain understanding, or not to feel so alone.
If you could only eat sweet or savoury food for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
Savoury. I’m an Irish woman, can’t be living without my potatoes. Especially when they come in chip or crisp form!
If you could be any fictional character for a whole year, who would you be?
This is a tough one… Maybe Hermione Granger. I’ve always been a big Harry Potter fan.
My Mystery Blogger Award Nominees
Sarah Ellen Reiter – A fantastic artist and wonderful friend. Sarah blogs about her experiences and insights.
Bordering on the Brink of Insanity – Steph shares what her life is like with borderline personality disorder. She has also written some great posts for us here at The Good Limbo.
Meditative Owl – Naomi is awesome and her blog is fantastic. She shares experience and advice relating to mental health.
Maria Alfieri – Maria has collated The Silent Scream anthology which I have had the pleasure to read prior to release. Check out her blog and make sure to watch out for the release of The Silent Scream – it’s a must read.
Anxiety and Liz – Liz is a mental health, lifestyle and gluten free blogger. She has some wonderful Christmas gift guides that some might find useful at this time of year!
The Road to Mental Wellness – John is a mental health advocate. On his blog he shares his personal story of battling depression, anxiety and PTSD.
5 Questions For My Mystery Blog Award Nominees
- What’s the best holiday you’ve ever been on?
- Who is your favourite author and why?
- What was your dream job as a child and does it relate to what you do now?
- Since it’s December – are you a finish shopping in November person, or a do it all Christmas Eve person?
- What’s your biggest achievement?